• Elusyion loose mineral foundations glide on smoothly and feel like pure silk on the skin.
• Provides exceptional coverage, that feels weightless and looks flawless
• Free of oil, talc, dyes and artificial colours, parabens, bismuth oxychloride and dimethecone.
• Ideal for those who suffer from skin conditions such as eczema and rosacea
• Zinc is a naturally occurring mineral which effectively blocks both UVA and UVB rays, without an irritating chemical sunscreen. Zinc is a white colour base for our cosmetic products as well as providing superior sun protection with broad-spectrum (UVA and UVB) absorption, naturally.
• A wonderful water-resistant formula making our foundations the perfect base for swimming in, exercising or for the busy woman on the run.
Blends beautifully on my skin, helps reduce the redness and doesn't look too yellow or red on my pale skin.
• Puncture three (3) holes for controlled flow of the minerals
• Replace lid turning the pot upside down and tap.
• The minerals are now released into the sifter.
• Lightly dip Elusyion Vegan Kabuki Foundation application brush into your minerals
• Tap the excess off into the sifter of your mineral powder.
• Using the lid, work the minerals into the brush until the powder is taken up by the brush
• Starting at the centre of your face in small circling motions moving around your face. Don't forget the neck, you want to avoid unsightly rim lines.
• Allow 5 minutes to pass before applying another layer. Usually one layer is enough coverage.
• Less is more. It's better to layer the minerals than try to cover everything at once. You will be surprised at how much coverage you get with very little product.
• If the minerals look powdery, wait a few minutes for your skin's natural oils to emerge usually about 5 minutes , or you can nourish your skin with a light spritz of Rare Rose Mineral Mist.
• Apply Pure Primer to smooth the surface of the skin, allow to dry before putting on the minerals.
Elusyion Loose Mineral Powder Foundations
Mica (CI 77019), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947), may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),
Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultra-marines (CI 77007).